PRP THERAPY: PROCEDURE & ITS BENEFITS
Millions of men and women suffer from hereditary hair loss and hair thinning due to stress, depression, pollution and other health conditions. Out of these millions, only a few are considered as a good candidate for hair transplant surgeries. Thanks for square root, performing the Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment in Gurgaon, that stimulates dormant hair follicles and provides excellent hair restoration in a few sittings.
So if you are struggling with hair fall or baldness and spending a lot of time researching recent developments in hair restoration, then you must have heard about Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy. This technique has recently entered in the cosmetology as a skin care and hair restoration treatment. However, it has been used for years to treat orthopaedic and cardiac conditions as well.
PRP is a minimally invasive hair restoration technique that utilizes growth factors, cytokines and body’s own blood to combat the age-related hair loss. These growth factors stimulate and enhance the functioning of hair follicles. It’s a three-step medical treatment in which a person’s own blood is drawn, processed and then injected into the scalp.If you are wondering who is a good candidate for PRP treatment, then you are the one if:
• Your hair has started thinning recently.
• You are not suffering from any serious medical health issue.
• If you are unable to get your daily dose of Vitamins through food, you can take vitamins Supplements also for better hair growth.
•You are in the early stage of hair fall and you want to prevent further hair loss.
• You have the areas of weak quality hair growth in the scalp, where hair follicle can still be treated.
• You have low-density hair and you are not completely bald.
• You do not indulge in drugs
PRP therapy process
PRP therapy gained its popularity because of the principal that platelet activation plays a key role in the body’s natural process. This therapy uses injections of patients own platelets which in turn accelerate the hair growth. It involves three steps:
Blood is drawn, usually from your arm and put into a centrifuge (a machine that is used to separate out red blood cells from plasma).
After 10 minutes of centrifugation blood will have separated into platelet-rich plasma and red blood cells.
Platelet-rich plasma is then injected directly into the scalp at the level of hair follicles.
Benefits of PRP therapy for hair include:
• Being a minimally invasive technique, this option is effective for many patients.
• You may begin to notice the accelerated hair growth about three months after your procedure.
• It does not require any downtime for recovery.
• You can perform your daily activities immediately after the treatment.
• You can enjoy tremendous benefits from this treatment once your hair begins to grow back in.
PRP therapy can benefit all the patients who are the ideal candidates of this treatment. The results can be truly transformative if you have hair fall problem and an autoimmune disorder that attacks the hair follicle. If you want to know more about how this therapy can benefit you and want to get your hair loss treated, contact Dr. Jyotirmay Bharti. Dr. Bharti is the leading cosmetologist and hair transplant surgeon in Gurgaon, heading a renowned hair transplant clinic known as Square root. This clinic is well known for its outstanding hair care treatments. Book an appointment with Square Root today.
Hair Transplant Cinic, Hair Fall Treatment, Hair Loss Women, Men Baldness, Hair Transplant Cost, PRP Therapy, FUE, Body Hair Transplant, Beard & Moustache, Eyebrow & Eyelashes, Laser Hair Reduction/ removal, Photo Facial, Acne & Scars, Stretch Marks, Warts, Tattoo, Moles & Freckles Removal, Botox And Fillers, Chemical Peel, NBUVW, Face Lift and Skin Tightening, Tummy Tuck, Breast Reduction And Enlargement, Eyelid Surgery, Vitiligo And Psoriasis, Microdermabrasion, Nail Disease, Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR, India