What is Alopecia Totalis?
Alopecia totalis is a type of alopecia areata in which the personal experience complete hair loss on the scalp. The hair loss begins with round shaped patches and later the patches spread over the entire head and gradually cause entire hair loss. The exact cause of alopecia totalis is unknown, but it is considered that it due to the autoimmune disease this problem occurs. In autoimmune disease, the immune system attacks the hair follicles mistakenly and it is found that approx. 20% of affected people have a family history of alopecia and it is possible due to genetic factors also. Till date there is no cure has been discovered however regrowth of hair can take place on its own after many years.
Signs and Symptoms of Alopecia Totalis
- It may start with hair loss on small patches and the patches increases as the time flies till the complete bald
- You may first notice the problem when you see clumps of hair on your pillow or in the shower
- Genetic factors can be also considered as the signs of Alopecia Totalis
Causes of Alopecia Totalis
- The immune system attacks your hair follicles which triggers inflammation that results in hair loss
- Stressful life and heightened emotions may lead to total hair loss
- Genetic factors are also involved in the occurrence of alopecia totalis
How is Alopecia Totalis Diagnosed?
Dermatologists diagnoses this problem and they consider it as one of the skin diseases that develop in the skin of the scalp. Some blood tests and scalp biopsy examinations are made to determine the presence of any autoimmune diseases and detect the problem. The dermatologist professionals at Square Root, Gurgaon are available to diagnose and treat the problem of Alopecia Totalis. Though the causes and symptoms of the case vary with person to person, so it is advised to get an appointment from the experienced doctors of Square Root and they will certainly provide the best treatment on the basis of the examination and suitability of the patients.
Types of Treatments for Alopecia Totalis
There are a number of treatments are available with Square Root and doctors assure for the best treatment. As it is hard to cure the disorder of the person, but treatment is the best solution for this problem. Some of the best treatments that doctors of Square Root have given and attained best results are as follows:
- Immunotherapy for Alopecia Totalis
- Steroid Therapy for Alopecia Totalis
- Medicines for Alopecia Totalis
- PUVA for Alopecia Totalis
- Natural Treatment for Alopecia Totalis
- Alternative Treatments for Alopecia Totalis
- Cosmetic Management for Alopecia Totalis
People who are looking for the treatment of Alopecia Totalis must visit Square Root, Faridabad or Gurgaon. The clinic has experienced team of dermatologists and other surgeons that not only treats the problem of the patients but also helps them understand what this problem is all about and how they will treat it. If we talk about the cost of hair loss treatment in Faridabad & Gurgaon, Square Root is affordable and one can easily get rid of this problem in the best possible way.
Book an Appointment
Hair Transplant Cinic, Hair Fall Treatment, Hair Loss Women, Men Baldness, Hair Transplant Cost, PRP Therapy, FUE, Body Hair Transplant, Beard & Moustache, Eyebrow & Eyelashes, Laser Hair Reduction/ removal, Photo Facial, Acne & Scars, Stretch Marks, Warts, Tattoo, Moles & Freckles Removal, Botox And Fillers, Chemical Peel, NBUVW, Face Lift and Skin Tightening, Tummy Tuck, Breast Reduction And Enlargement, Eyelid Surgery, Vitiligo And Psoriasis, Microdermabrasion, Nail Disease, Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR, India